In Memory...Donation Fund
When someone we love, know or care about has died we often express our sentiment with a gift in that person’s name as a remembrance.
Often offered in lieu of flowers, gifts to Regenerations Wellness Cancer Foundation Memorial Fund can have a long lasting effect as it pursues
its mission of supporting, cancer survivors, family members and caregivers affected by a cancer diagnosis.
Establishing a memorial fund is a meaningful way to honor and remember your loved one while making a difference.
It is also a way for friends and family to remember their loved one every year.
If you or someone you know is dealing with the death of someone dear and would like to establish Regenerations Wellness Cancer Foundation Memorial Fund,
please understand that the process is as simple as a phone call or email. We will discuss your wishes and handle the administrative services of the fund for you.
Thank you for supporting restorative wellness programs for cancer survivors, family members and caregivers
How the program works:
1. We need the name of the person to be honored;
2. We offer wording for announcements; Explain that you have chosen to honor the person's memory with a donation
3. We will ask for a copy of the obituary or where we may find it;
4. We need an address to send the names of those who give so that we may
Acknowledge their kindness.
5. Mention the amount of money donated(optional), How would you like for the money to be appropriation restorative movement programs,
creative arts programs, equipment, sponsors
If you would like the amount to be known, or would like the donation to be used as a tax deduction, the charity can usually send a receipt.
We will provide a thank-you letter to donors.
Please contact Regenerations Wellness Cancer Foundation-Attn Memory Donation Fund
P O BOX 4090, Sonora Ca 95370
email@example.com or call (209) 631-3580
Regenerations Wellness Cancer Foundation, greatly appreciates your donatation, and hopes this gesture brings comfort to family and friends