Help us to accomplish our mission to "Empower, Offer hope,
Renewal and Inspiration" for individuals affected by a cancer diagnosis
Sponsor a Cancer
Survivor, Promote Restorative Wellness, and Cancer Awareness Program
Thank You for your
kindness and genorisity to support Pathways
towards RecoveryRestorative Wellness Programs
for individual affected
by a cancer diagnosis.
Donation Wish List
- Instructor Class Fees - $95 per class
(8-week sessions 1-2 times per week)
- Instructor Class Fees - $95 per class (Expressions/Arts) 10-week program
- Program Space Rental $500 +(Per Program), supplies, administrative costs, post program event etc.
- Bottled Water (Cases for class participants)
- IPOD & Player- (music therapy)
- Resistance Bands & 2lb weights
- Stretch Straps
& Mini Pillows
- Light Fleece Blankets
- Painting Material Fees- $25/pp per class- Move and Flow- Exercise/Dance (props) , Arts,
- DVD- (2) CD (1) Project Production, Distribution Costs for
a Restorative Movement & Wellness project for homebound post treatment individuals. The (CD project)
will include breathing and relaxation techniques. DVD adaptive restorative movement, yoga, tai chi and light weight training
to encourage, empower and offer support during the recovery process.
- Mini Mobile Van- for Community
Outreach Seminars includes Cancer Awareness Health Education- Skin Cancer Booklets, Prostate Cancer Treatment DVD, etc.
- Seminar Equipment & Supplies Electronics- Projections, DVD, Mini Amplifier, screen, etc.
Breast Display Kits- All of the tools needed
to teach effectively about breast cancer prevention is included in this education kit. Designed to meet the needs of groups
of any size, Breast Health: Every Woman's Responsibility video, How to Perform Breast Self-Examination (BSE) Featuring
breast models that can be picked up and examined, this display highlights the importance of breast self-examination, mammography,
and clinical breast exams in the detection of breast cancer and other breast conditions. Model includes a breast without lumps,
a breast with fibrocystic tissue, and a breast with lumps and comes with a carrying case. 13½" x 11½"
We are in need of donated
space for: class sites, support groups, expressions classes in each of the regions we serve cancer survivors, family members